Thursday 23 April 2009

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY SE ASIA TRAVEL HEALTH PLAN?

 

I'm thinking to intend vaccinations for Typhoid, Hepatitis A, and the Flu. I strength intend a Tetnus/diptheria/pertussis booster.

I module alter DEET spray, Amodium A-D, Tums, sunscreen, and halogen tablets/tincture.

Am I forgetting some essentials? Do you hit some preventative advice?

Thanks!

Related posts:

  1. HOW DOES MY SE ASIA TRAVEL HEALTH PLAN LOOK?
  2. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLAN MY TRIP TO THAILAND AND CAMBODIA?
  3. HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD I NEED TO SAVE UP TO TRAVEL ASIA FOR 8-10 WEEKS?

You forgot to mention where you will be traveling. Your actual destinations will greatly impact your choices. I got similar vaccinations as you are contemplating, plus Hep B (just to be extra careful in case in might get injured and need a blood transfusion). On my first 3 world trips, I also brought along malaria pills. But on my last 2 trips, I skipped that, since I had learned that SEA malaria was resistant to the pills I had been taking. I don't know what Amodium is, but if it's not for diarrhea, I might add that as well. Oh yeah; also bring one small bottle of eye drops, since it's easy to get your eyes dried out in lots of places. And one small bottle of Asprin/pain pills, of course.

 

That's very well prepared (: Do not forget malaria pills as there's load of mosquitoes and it will get you prepared for dengue.

As for water, please always buy bottled water. The water in Singapore is an exception though, it's 100% safe and clean for consumption. I also suggest Your o bring one of those "charcoal" pills which helps to absorb the bacteria off water.

Please beware of what you can/cannot eat. You wouldn't want to catch a diarrhea (: .

I hope this helps (:

Have a great time in South-east Asia, you won't regret (:

 

source:http://thetravelbbs.com/what-do-you-think-of-my-se-asia-travel-health-plan-68.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment