Monday 24 August 2020

do you like olive garden?

Filiberto Ranalli: I love olive garden! I get the Ravioli di Portabello. Be careful and don't eat it all! (Has 900 calories a plate!)

Ester Bryand: minestrone soup :P

Mark Hovanes: love olive garden hadn't had it in sooo longbut thing i hate most is i usually stuff myself on breadsticks and salad. I just end up taking 2 bites of my entree and taking it home.

Porfirio Cahall: Love Olive Garden.I always get the soup, salad, and breadsticks.

Emery Blando: Yes, I love the lasagna...

Guy Bonamico: olive garden is so nasty the only thing i like there is the bread

Curtis Josef: love it. go at least twice a month

Raye Tredennick: Not really but it depends on what you choose to eat. I love the Stuffed Mushrooms...hmmm hmmm good.LQ!!!

Virgil Menefee: no

Ron Keliipio: i luv Olive Garden...i usually get their breadstix w/ their delicious dipping sauce lol n the chicken parmasean or however u spell it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment