Saturday 1 August 2020

who uses alternative medicines ? herbs and such?

Seema Hosfeld: Suzie - Well ------- I must say - I can't understand much of it.I bet my hubby can. He watches - The Last of The Summer Wineevery night and understands those three old codgers.Makes me wonder?Funny to listen and watch - anyway.DeeJay.

Jill Thomer: My ex-wife, includes holistic medicine crap. Because she has high blood pressure she is afraid to fly to visit our kids who all live in different states. So, you do your thing, I'll continue to see my family MD.

Rena Pepe: No stink bugs here...unless you are referring to my husband..lol =)

An Trebil:

Debora Rinderer: I just found another reason to enjoy the -30 degrees here.

Madie Strople: I love green herbs for pain.

Rosie Travino: There is no stink bug invasion in SoCA. Where is it happening?

Alexis Reyer: Yep, I live in Pennsylvania and every year we get stink bugs. They're ugly AND stinky. We don't do anything with them. Figure the birds, toads, and other little ! creatures will eat them. They don't seem to stay around all that long where I live.

Cherry Stampka: I use several including colloidal silver

Nadia Crauswell: i've been using maxgxl..my knees are no longer cracking!

Hilde Heskett: I'm a big believer in alternative medicine and always try it first. I take lots of vitamins, minerals, and herbal products.

Curt Broadhead: I still take a tablespoon of cod liver oil every day. My grandmother and godmother believed it kept the immune system up to par and everything on the inside working like a well oiled machine. Lol;)

Dawn Saha: I prefer alternatives to traditional medicine. My grandmother was Cherokee and she used different kinds of herbs. Even kitchen spices have medicinal properties, use ginger for pain and inflammation of arthritis, very effective and can't take the NSAIDs that doctors recommend, they eat my stomach up. I have a small collodial generator, haven't used it for several years but ca! n make my own colloidal silver.

Imogene Neiswander: Neve! r seen it

Myesha Zerbe: Or I should say can anyone understand this outside Glasgow? ha ha ha.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5UwOkaQhN4

Buddy Ardd: I use aloe vera for my digestive problems. It also helps to soothe the barrett's esophagus and my tummy a little. I take it with probiotics. I am not suggesting anyone else take these, but it is what helps with my conditions.

Abel Adger: ello morgan, *Thank you for the link* i prefer herbal, fruity, natural-remedies II. - i find it cleanses the system .... ! * * * * ( Thank you for your post )...Show more

Craig Virani: If this is about bugs. Use Borax Laundry Booster. Sprinkle some around, bugs don't like it.

Ronald Moehr: Hi Daisymae,I spray for them if they get to be a problem. Something like Sevin works well and isn't as toxic as some sprays.

Shena Etulain: None down here, but I don't think they have a long life span. I thought it was bedbugs that were of epic proportions everywhere. T! hat is what exterminators are for I think.

Bryant Chaudhry: Leave it up to Allentown to be known for something like this. I went to college there. Met Plaintiff there. Had my daughter there. But don't worry, the Pa. Dutch will figure something to do with them.

Lita Thammorongsa: I saw this ring in my VCS catalog recently. I wouldn't buy it, but some will. If a person snores all night long, there could be an underlying problem. The person may have Sleep Apnea. Many have it but don't realize they do. SA causes a person's heart to stop & start again, many times while sleeping. The person will wake up in the morning feeling tired all day. In some cases, someone with severe SA, will fall asleep anywhere. (ex: at work, while driving, etc.) These people need to see their doctor immediately for testing. My aunt just found out that she has SA. Upon hearing about her tiredness all the time, her doctor had made a call to Novasom, so she could be tested at home. This co! mpany sends the patient, a machine that will record their sleep/breathi! ng habits, for three nights. The patient then returns the machine & the miscellaneous items that were mailed to the patient, in a box that's provided & postage is pre paid by Novasom. The directions for using the machine for three nights, is simple & a DVD is included, to show the person how to hook the machine up each night. Once the machine is returned to Novasom, the readout info, is sent to the person's doctor. The patient will go to see the doctor & discuss the findings. My aunt loved the fact, that she could sleep in her own bed each night, while attached to the machine, while being tested. Having to be tested at a sleep center is not something she was looking forward to. She's now on the CPAP machine & getting a good night's sleep every night. She says she feels well rested each morning. Many people think that only obese people have SA, but that's not true. My aunt has always been very thin but she's been a snorer for years. Her needing the CPAP machine nightly, has! something to do with the circumference of her neck & the fact that she also has a very short neck. Anyone who is a nightly snorer should see their doctor & ask to be "home tested" by using the CPAP machine that Novasom has. This machine can save lives if the snorer is tested early. Not using a machine, can have serious consequences, a stroke being one....Show more

Robin Weelborg: Turmeric for a sore throat...also very good to boost immunity system.An women from India gave me the recipe.1/4 tsp with 4oz. water and a little honey to cut the taste. Works for me.Best bought in an ethnic store ...a fraction of the cost and fresh every time....Show more

Ardath Templer: My parents use herbs all the time, I still use yellow root for a sore throat.

Tomeka Hameen: http://www.usaliveheadlines.com/536/stink-bugs-thr...

Beau Starcevic: My youtube didn't come with subtitles. Good looking group of people though.

Kassie Kay: Well, since I've been divorced fr! om my ex-husband and remarried a few years ago, the ex in laws leave me! alone now....lol.

Nona Lentini: That could be fun. Let kids pick them up and keep them in jars. Think they need to find something natural to get those bugs, birds, praying mantis, or whatever will eat them.

Eliseo Luma: optimal health system from mannatech..plus a protein shake with banana,ground flax seed ,blueberries and water and a fish oil capsule after supper..Say "no" to prescription meds.

Luis Farlow: It's funny, Suzie.But I can't understand the women.

Alecia Kaehler: Acupressure Ring sold at the Vermont Country Store http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store/jump/prod...

No comments:

Post a Comment