Saturday 21 March 2020

investing in stocks, and learning about them?

Edmund Rappley: A bear market is going down. A bull market is going up. You have to be all around educated. I bought Winebago stocks at their all time low and made a killing when it rebounded.Pay attention to the trends.. What people are doing.

Nikita Schroepfer: Glad to hear about your interest and ambition in the stock market. There are plenty of books about the stock market out there. Head out to your local library and ask a librarian for beginners books on investing. As for actual investing, don't rush it. You can't invest using a parents bank account. You have to invest through a broker account and I don't know if your parents have one. There are a lot of brokerage firms out there, but I would suggest a discount broker. I personally use Firstrade and I am very satisfied with their service. I would definitely recommend them. However, make sure you and your parents do some research before choosing a broker right for you....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment