Friday 13 March 2020

What is your career?

Johnny Sirko: Hello, I am proud to say that my husband and I are Certified Referring Travel Agents / Owners YTB International was founded in February 2001 a leading internet provider of online travel stores for travel agencies and home-based independent business individuals in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. http://www.cheapplaneandcruisetickets.org It is experiencing an in creditably fast growth rate and would be happy to help you and any questions you may have.YTB, International (YTBL.PK) a publicly traded company recognizes the changes and trends of the travel industry. The travel industry pulls in approximately $1.3 trillion annually in the United States and almost 7 trillion worldwide. Now over 71,000 travel agents…Up over 300% from January 2006 (21,000) and Up 750% from 2005 (8,400) are taking note of the following trends: (1) Baby boomers(2) The Travel industry is growing 23 percent faster then the global economy(3) The continued grow! th of internet e-commerce will sustain on line travel sales(4) Statistics shows that small and home-based businesses are the fastest growing segment of the US economy. Now, in a spectacular 128 page January 2007 issue of “Success From Home” with a DVD & CD inside are featured articles of YTB, International and details on above trends. I’ll send you a copy of this magazine if you would like to read more about the company or industry trends p.18.YTB offers two unique and powerful business opportunities that is referring travel agent with your own personal booking engine http://www.cheapplaneandcruisetickets.biz and/or that of independent marketing representative http://www.cheapplaneandcruisetickets.com In addition to Full-time benefits while working for yourself. Once qualified benefits consist of guaranteed-issued major medical health insurance coverage, $100,000 insurance policy, dental, vision, disability insurances, and health coverage for you and your family.You! r Road Map For Success consist of YTB travel toolbox, training! calls, back office travel training tools, marketing information, online vendor courses and support from corporate headquarters with helpful and informative news and events from the company and travel industry. You’ll receive on average 50% savings as a travel professional and save on taxes because it is a real business with real benefits and savings. See more on the travel benefits and tax savings as a travel agent with YTB http://www.cheapplaneandcruisetickets.infoI hope you found this information helpful in seeking answers to your questions. For more information see my group or send me an email and will be happy to assist you.

Rona Espalin: Um, I'm a bartender.But, I provide a valuable service to y'all :)-

Stevie Goldey: I am the lead executive person at CDOTSFT where I sniff various cheeses to make sure that none are infected by old people flem. Who knows, maybe I've sniffed your cheese to make sure old people flem wasn't on it... i could have saved your ! life. Bow down to your savior!!!

Doreatha Kjellsen: High school senior, Debate Judge

Pei Heatherly: Carhop and wife, as of now. Photographer, small business owner and mother later.

Kris Bozelle: About Computers.

Roni Kurz: master degree PhD 1 year internship and i am a chiropractor that above is what i have

Mee Blumenfeld: Sponsered by John Howard.... but writing a book, which i HOPE to publish.

Georgina Natal: Software engineer - consulting

Penelope Armond: from Kindergarten teacher, to furniture sales, to stay at home mom.

Emilie Santmyer: i wouldn't call what i do a career, I'd call it a roadblock, and I'm trying to find a way out!

Robbie Starchman: Question answerer. No experience or intelligence necessary.

Sonya Volcko: Computer System Administrator, want to work in Film and TV, though.

Mahalia Brindle: Couch potato. Just kidding. BURGER KING MANAGER BABY!!!

Tyler Burkman: Supervillian - World d! omination

Manual Burtis: Environmental Chemist and Researcher, so! oo I guess my career is "Environmental Chemistry". Or "Cupric Immobilized Ligand Research". Whatever, really. Professional Nerd, I guess.

Donald Caravalho: I file nuisance lawsuits and live off the settlement cash.

Travis Colomb: Auctioneer/Estate Sales

Lulu Bukowiecki: Retired Master Police Officer, now Spanish teacher, and Executive Protection and Surveillance associate.

Dick Ovdenk: Tax Director

Lester Haschke: Currently nothing since I'm still in college.However once I'm done I'll be an early childhood educator for a few years and then a proud owner of a day care or two!It has been my dream since I was 3 years old and I had a stay at home mom...weird eh?...Show more

Irving Jordahl: Student,School

Bruce Calise: Consultant on living life to its fullest

Miguel Koczela: Student

Elfreda Grossen: Staff Psychologist III am a prison psychologist

Otto Lingafelt: Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser.. Independentl! y Employed, and loving it!!!!!!

Darren Heling: I'm only 13, but I'm an author and write action stories, my books are all actually in an unofficial company called TundraSpartan Stories, but has another one called Celtix Knights, but that's voluntary, and no one joined yet either. :-(

Mitchell Pickens: Committee Management Assistant is my title...I guess my career is administration.

Ariel Arons: Child Psychologist

Davis Zou: Well job is something else and career something else ... by doing your job step by step you build name and a career. Don't get mad, it is just my opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment