Friday 29 May 2020

Has anyone ha dental problems they were never able to take care of?  

Has anyone ha dental problems they were never able to take care of?  

answers 0:I want to know how many people out there have had dental problems and were never able to get it taken care of for a long time if at all, whether it's from root canal to extractions to swelling and etc. I need dental work and it's just too expensive and my teeth are bad I have an infection and have taken antibiotics but you never know when it could come back. I just want to know who else has problems with their teeth that they can't fix and what they are. :-). Thank u!!answers 1:I know exactly how you feel! I need tons of work, just had 3 teeth pulled and one root canal. I also had a deep cleaning done. And I still need tons of work. All I can say is try to get a loan or credit card or just do what you can when you can. Your teeth are so very important to yo! ur overall health, so try to do what you can.answers 2:I dont get mouth infection. Just cavities. Which the dentist takes care of.answers 3:I meant to say from root canals to extractions that couldn't get done to swellings and infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment