Tuesday 2 June 2020

Is my gingivitis reversible without professional help?  

Is my gingivitis reversible without professional help?  

answers 0:My gums are a darker shade of red than they should be and my gums bleed and sometimes get infected when I brush. Is this stage of gingivitis reversible without professional dental help? Could I just try to reverse it through daily brushing and mouth wash? I'm really hoping I don't need any surgical attention. Please tell me if there is any way to reverse this stage of gingivitis without seeing the dentist!answers 1:If it is gingivitis, then it can be reversed but if there is loss of attachment and bone loss present, then it is periodontitis and professional help may also be required for that. To treat gingivitis, brush and floss regularly and maintain good oral hygiene to avoid any deposits on teeth.If there is swelling of gums present, then patient can do warm saline rinses to reduce the! swelling of gums. For more info on treatment of gum diseases, you can refer to following article.. http://www.identalhub.com/article_what-are-treatme......answers 2:according to your description you just go for professional cleaning it will help healing your disease otherwise there is chances of converting it to periodontitis your www.bracesngumcare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment