Saturday 13 June 2020

whats your favorite movie ?

Cordia Fivecoat:

Buster Exline:

Virgil Loatman: mr. woodcock.

Randolph Lozoya: i capture the castlewater for elephantsfinding neverlandthe dreamers

Boris Hadsall: I would get out of the area where the person who is flirting is!

Kizzy Hett: yes in love with the fine looking ones why

Joni Ziak: Favorite Movie: TwisterNon-Favorite Movie: Eight legged freaks

Jose Bouliouris: fave movie-a cry for help: the tracey thurman story. that gave me chills.i also like twilight: breaking dawn pt. 1most hated ones are prolly comedy and horror. i hate girls screaming and i hate men actingstupid.

Travis Sherrock: favorite:commandohate:spider man 2

William Vickerman: What character do you see me playing in a film?like, have you ever read any books, and think if they made a film, i'd be good as the character? (looks wise) how you imagined? or, like a re-make of a film? thankyou. :-)http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/68/l_3...bt! w, my hair isnt orange anymore.i just dyed it and it went wrong :s

Clementina Collelo: i know you only asked for one but i have soo manybut i love The day after tomorrowThe kidZoomSky-HighBlack sheepTommy BoyJackie Chan MoviesMr. Bean's Holidaywhat i hate?TWILIGHT!!! >...Show more

Hal Rouse: I could see you in a remake of "Helen Keller," the one where Patty Duke played the lead role. Or in Natalie Wood's role in "Miracle on 34th Street." I think your hair is pretty that color, by the way.

Luther Plagmann: favoriteThe PallisershatedThe gods must be crazy

Esteban Faggett: yea thats my school mascot silly :P

Joellen Zorrilla: You can view this without cost applying: http://is.gd/movienet

Davina Shindler: V For VendettaI can't stand that Lindsay Lohan and Megan Fox movie ..Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen

Tatiana Evanosky: favourite: hellboyworst: high school musical

Dale Mccoun: Find it funny and flattering at the same time.!

Frances Macky: 'Favorite = The rock.'Hate= buried

Roosevelt Pendill: that depends, are you a cougar? cause if you are i hope im your prey lol

Arleen Bussing: It depends on how severe the flirting was. If someone is just checking my man out, then I take it as a compliment. If they were getting a little touchy feely, then that would be a huge problem. If my husband responded then he would be now and forevermore sleeping on the couch. If it was one sided then I would step in and act really bad probally.It was someone that I had told before that I felt uncomfortable with their flirting with my husband, then I would probally get really mean.

Bennie Lantgen: I have a few favorites: the hangover, the driver, saturday night fever! I really don't dislike any movie in particular

Erica Bottaro: girl interruptedany saw movies

Rayford Speziale: I LOVE The Titanic and I also like InceptionI hate Cloverfield

Ira Porietis: Yes. I try not to trespass on their property.so I'm not supper.

Anibal Katayam! a: No nothing. I just ignore them and he does too.

Flor Lizardi: Fave - The Lost BoysI hate most gangster and war movies

Tory Clapper: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.Worst movie: Anything with Will Ferrel

Inez Relihan: V For Vendetta and My Fair Lady.I can't stand Mamma Mia, it was terrible.

Tosha Tawney: yes, beautiful creatures, i rarely see them in the wild since they're so elusive.

Luis Farlow: "Aguirre, the Wrath of God" is my fave. Not sure if I have one that I actually HATE the most, but "Apache Blood" is the WORST movie that I have ever seen, without a doubt. Still, hate is a strong word and I'm not sure if it actually applies...

Ester Bryand: favourite movie- groundhog dayMost hated movie- Avatar, it was the worst blue movie i've ever seen and i've seen a lot of those movies

Shena Etulain: Favourite - A Clockwork OrangeMost hated - All of them street dance movies.

Blythe Noreiga: Aladdin

Ninfa Aronica: F! avourite: SomewhereWorst: Twilight

Maurice Breuning: nah Hippos a! re my thing :]

Ayesha Genova: TakenIt's great, touching and really exiting!The worst movie must be twilight, I really think they're all stupid

Veta Slicker: Not especially, actually.

Myesha Zerbe: Not really, but I have a thing for jaguars. They are more intruiging.

Cletus Makler: Mine's a 6 cylinder! :]

Alvaro Oare: Shrek is a stinkin amazing movie, as is Elf.

Clement Viscarro: Evil Dead II is my favourite horror movie of all time !! ...

Melissa Lavallie: i like them

Ermelinda Stalnaker: There are 3 of them,1. The Quiet Man2. The Great Escape3. She Wore A Yellow Ribbon are my favorite of all time!

Alane Antes: i like the chick flicks and commodity i hate war gangsta and action movies.

Imogene Neiswander: Yes.Frankin High School Class of '09GO COUGARS!

Marita Stadick: The Dark Knight is my favorite movie and the movie I hate the most is pr! obably The Last Airbender tied with Sherlock Holmes (an old movie not the new one).

No comments:

Post a Comment