Tuesday 7 July 2020

Beer drinkers poll: What is your favorite beer?

Gilberto Cratin: I would suggest a Margarita, or a Long Island Iced Tea. A Blackberry Sour is nice if you like something a bit sour. I'd stay away from drinks that are too sweet -- they don't seem to go well with meals. You can always ask for the bartender's specialty if you are adventurous -- most bartenders I know have a drink that is their specialty and they love to make it! Good luck. Email me back and let me know what you ordered and how you liked it. :-)

Ricky Frazer: Vodka has the least smell on your breath but still leaves an odor on the breath and so does Loko. Brushing may help a little.But that's not where much of the smell comes from - as your body metabolizes, uses and burns the alcohol your body itself smell like it and even if you bathe your body still exudes it. I'm sure you've smelled it before. Perfumes may help a little, but we still have that stank!....Show more

Logan Bero: tell the bar keep for 151 on the rocks

Natalya Sydney: ! Corona, thats if u can hang...

Derrick Cacioppo: Does Smirnoff Raspberry Ice count (it is a flavored malt beverage!)?and..I do Coors Light:)

Jon Bergmeier: Yes Bullwinkle I would believe ONE of yours was Moosehead.I don't like Beer for the MOST part...but I will drink a Corona with Lime or "Miller CHILL" if Chilled Grey Goose isn't avaiable.

Oda Mauson: Bud-dumber...oops, I mean Budweiser.

Bell Pasco: Stella Artois. (I just stick to the Italian beer) orPresidente (From Dominican Republic, yes, they also have their own beer) LOL !!!!!!!!

Mack Ukich: You should have a vodka martini with a lemon twist or a dirty martini. Both sophisticated, classy, and enjoyable to drink. Though if that does not suit your taste then I would suggest you drink a glass of scotch. Glenlivet would be the best as it is produced on quality, second is Glenfiddich is that produced in quantity. Either are great single malt scotch wiskeys, yet the best is Glenlivet. * I live! in Scotland, trust me* When drinking scotch do not order it o! n the rocks. The ices constrains the natural flavours of the scotch. Instead order it neat. Once you have the scotch warm it by rolling the glass in your hand for a minute, releasing the natural essence of the scotch. Then you may proceed to smell then litely sip the scotch. These actions are that of a true scotch appreciator, and will make you also appear to be mature and sophisticated. If you like non of these choices then I recommend a bottle of fine wine. I don't know what to recommend in terms of wine. I don't drink the stuff personally. I would rather have a gin and tonic. Which is of course my last and final suggestion....Show more

Alecia Kaehler: FREE BEER!

Keneth Mailhot: I'll be playing ring of fire tomorrow night with my work colleagues. I need some fun rules if I pick up a Jack.Can be anything, apart from removal of clothes!1 second ago - 4 days left to answer.

Dick Maisenbacher: If I'm having wine with dinner, I will usually order a Kir. It's ! a small amount of Framboise (French black currant liquor) topped with white wine. That way, I don't have different types of alcohol and get a headache. If I'm at a business function, I'll order a Campari and soda. It's a little bitter, but very refreshing tasting and you can sip on one drink practically all evening, unlike some of the sweet cocktails that go down quickly. Most nice restaurants with fully stocked bars offer these drinks, but in a situation where they don't, then I ask for a recommendation....Show more

Glynda Darrin: A frozen margarita made with Patron Reposado tequila.

Brock Hladik: BUDWEISER

Lawana Neemann: A martini

Elissa Curlin: If ya want to be sophisticated, I would say;"Please bring me a Glenfiddich, neat."Glenfiddich is a top of the line "single malt Scotch Whisky.Did you know that only Scotch can be spelled Whisky and not Whiskey?Sip it slowly. It is lovely.Or you could order "I'd like a Stoly, neat" Best Russian grain Vodk! a...again, sip it.Guys generally do not order mixed drinks but a Manhat! tan or Rob Roy is good.Either way, enjoy.and if you simply do not give a darn what people think, order exactly what tastes good to you and what you want.Regards,Bob...Show more

Jeremy Donohue: Mississippi Mud is my favorite beer. It is brown with a tan head.

Vernita Robberson: .....*shaking and sweating*........I live in Beervana...there are to many to choose from.....Miller Lite though if whiskey is joinin the party....

Raelene Cunnick: My wife says a cosmo or martini which tastes good, but you never can go wrong with a crown and coke or jack and coke cause everyone likes those rich or not. and no one will think twice if you are like " ill have a crown and coke thanks"

Jannette Kotz: Order a nice scotch, either neat or on the rocks...something like Glenfiddich or Glenlivet...both of those are widely available.

Agustina Stimmel: old style beer

Pasquale Pollet: Moosehead? nah...You rule Bullwinkle.I love many beers. I drink somewhat by th! e season but I probably drink mostly Anchor Brewing Co's Liberty Ale. In part my brother and friends drinks it a lot and so I do.That beerman site is full of crap. He knows nothing about beer in a real sense. It is all a matter of hes likes and dislikes and not about what a beer is or a beer style on its own merits....Show more

Margy Sandquist: If you are trying to look sophisticated, don't order a mixed drink. I would recommend having either a martini, a nice scotch, or a glass of wine. You could also order a bottle of wine for your whole group. If you normally drink beer, however, most nice restaurants also have very nice beers that are generally harder to find. Drinking one of those will make you look just as sophisticated.

Sammie Bocanegra: Stella Artois of course.

Dee Depung: if you've ever had four loko, can you tell by your breath if you've been drinking? or does it just smell like nothing, since it's not beer.

Maria Devenney: Being a huge! beer drinker and fan, it's hard to pick just one, but if I have to, th! en I'll have to go with AleSmith's Horny Devil. Hops, hops and more hops. Oh yeah, did I mention coriander? Need I say more?

Kaley Lappas: Michelob Ultra.

Branden Roddick: Lighter: Hoegaarden Belgian Ale Stella Artois Long Trail Pale Darker: Long Trail Harvest Magic Hat Fat Angel Sam Adams Boston Lager Darkest: Guiness Stout McEwens Scotch Ale

Verena Koop: No one can say 'drink, drank, or drunk'....I always do that one. Because every time someone catches you on another thing...they almost always want to yell 'drink!' at you commanding you to drink. Then they have to drink too.

Torrie Weissenbach: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout

Irvin Guiles: I want to order a sophisticated drink tonight. I usually drink beer when i go to bars but tonight i am going to a nice restaurant with some friends.Wine is a nice choice but I don't know what I would order. I would order a Rusty nail but i want to try something different. I like alcohol so any suggestions woul! d be fine.

Nelly Kikuchi: Last night The Berman was drinking Sleeman Original Dark, IPA, and Honey Brown. TB is craving Trois Pistoles big-time though.Umm, Clo, Stella is made in Belgium.

Collin Barter: skol super........

Peggy Sandefer: And Rocky, no doubt, prefers Coors.Mine is Chimay.

Vickie Clampett: Oh, of course! They have a beer just for YOU! My husbands is Sierra NevadaI like JD! One shot a day keeps the ol' doc away! lol! :D

Truman Biby: Here in Chicago we like to drink anything Leinenkugel's, except Sunset Wheat (tastes like berries), Blue Moon or Honker's Ale.

Roselee Mczeal: forbidden letter i.e. 's'. messes everyone up if they're really drunk ;)

Shandi Wedge: Beers I enjoy:Amstel Light, Miller Lite, Guinness(tap), Bass(tap), Shiner Bock.I would say Shiner Bock is my favorite beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment