Friday 3 July 2020

Can my orthodontist by law tell me he can't make a removable retainer for me?  

Can my orthodontist by law tell me he can't make a removable retainer for me?  

answers 0:On his website it says he has chosen the fixed lingual bar, which popped off yesterday and now I have a buildup of calculus there where the wire orignially was. I REFUSE to go back to the bar again because it popped off only a year later, and also the calculus buildup is just gross to me. I don't want that for the rest of my life. Yuck! So I'm going to ask him for a removable one and tell him I am NOT going to use the wire again. Can he really say "no" to clients for saying they want a retainer that he no longer makes anymore? I mean, by law he should be able to make me one, right?...Show moreanswers 1:I would be suspicious of any dental professional, who uses a website to promote his/er business. If word of mouth isn't good enough, then maybe it's time to change careers. If he refuses your request, then make him remove th! e calculus, preferably at his expense, and find a new orthodontist.

No comments:

Post a Comment