Tuesday 7 April 2020

I am currently use my car to commute between my home and office. i had to get this repaired.is also deductabl?

Ollie Desalvo: Honestly, I would not search for "work from home" at all because most companies advertising that are not legit. However, if you search for jobs by your area of interest, you may be able to find some that offer the option to work from home.

Donte Schoenhals: No. Everybody has to get to work and back home again somehow. Commuting expense isn't tax deductible. Now if you used your car to go from customer to customer, or from one jobsite to another, then yes.

Bennie Lantgen: I like to commute. I believe in separation of work and home.

Armanda Hertel: I am not a tax expert but getting to and from the place you work is not tax deductible

Maritza Ebanks: Theres 2 ways to get deductions.But you only get to use one of them.You can use actual expenses,which would include the repairs,or the standard mileage deduction.Which is the amount of miles driven for work puposes times the amount allowed by gov,which for this year,2010 is 50 cents per mil! e.

No comments:

Post a Comment