Saturday 11 April 2020

I need help with tooth pain ?  

I need help with tooth pain ?  

answers 0:does anyone know of anyone that can do oral surgery that will help someone that has no income ? I live in ohio northeast part. I am in serious pain and my perscriptions are costing me alot of money. im tired of relying on pain pills just to eat and live without pain. so if anyone knows anything that might help ide be apprieative. thanksanswers 1:You definitely need to see a dentist. If you need dental benefits, go to http://www.MyBestDentalBenefits.com You can find a dentist in your area and enroll online. It will save you tons of money. Good luck to you...answers 2:Are you only taking pain pills or also taking antibiotics to clear the infection? As for the income issue I would check to see if you can go to a dental school near your home or see if there is a Charity hospital system in your state? We have both here in Louisiana. Good luck.answers 3:Reverse Your Too! th Decay : http://DentalBook.uzaev.com/?hiDw answers 4:try a dental teaching hospital, they are students but under the guidance of a skilled oral surgeonanswers 5:...Pain medication is "masking" the problem... you most likely need to see a Dentist... (I know, you said you have no income)... call your public health service... there must be an agency in the "yellow-pages"... Do you belong to a Church that you could talk with your Pastor about getting some help?Is there a College or University near you that teaches Dentistry... many times "they" will treat people at the Colg. for free as "you" become a "teaching" guide for them... (Call a local Dentist... explain to him/her about your financial situation...make payment arraignments... "they" will help you....answers 6:Look to see if there's a dental school in the area. There's one near where I live, and they will do normal dental procedures, including some oral surgeries for much lower than a normal dental surgeon would.! You can also call your local health and human services and s! ee if they have a list of doctors that will take payment plans or for low income people.answers 7:Ibuprofen has always worked best for tooth pain for me, but you don't want to take too much, too often. How long before you have insurance? A lot of dentists will make payment arrangements with you, if you have a means to pay. Are you working at all? Could your parents or family help you? Sorry, I know how miserable tooth pain can be.answers 8:Some dental clinics have sliding fee scales. Contact your DSHS office, you might be able to get medical coupons since you have no income, that would cover your dental work.answers 9:Medicaid varies by state and has not helped me one bit with my dental problems. My only choices are to be put on a dental college waiting list for a year or two (which is too far a drive anyway since I can't drive myself and my 84 year old father has to drive me and he just can't go that far) or to pay out of pocket. Add to that, I'm a dental phobic who alread! y has an anxiety disorder and agoraphobia and can't just go to any dentist. I seriously doubt I could handle having an 18 year old kid practicing on me.On the medicaid website, they do have listings for dentists that will take medicaid. But the listings are often outdated (at least for my area). Every one I have called has either opted out entirely or has decided to serve only medicaid children. When you are in a lot of pain this isn't very funny. I have to literally wait as my teeth go one by one and have them pulled as extractions are the cheapest option. Many times I've had to walk out of a dental office still in pain as some dentists have *refused* to pull my teeth when an expensive procedure could save the tooth. Part of their "ethics"....answers 10:I am in New York State and am on Medicaid after spending everything on doctors. Here you have to be nearly in the street to receive benefits, but Medicaid (not MediCare) has paid for everything even transportation. I had s! evere gum disease with no insurance years ago and the oral surgery cost! nothing but some dignity! I do a great Popeye now! But then, I was always funny looking.... besides my dentist gave me free choppers and he also is a County Legislator! Life can always turn out good! One caution however, Medicaid does not pay for happy gas during oral surgery. In NY anyway.... hey. It was free and quick! I'm thankful for doctors!Remember:Our government belongs to us, and must take care of us when we are in need. No questions asked! We pay for it!Every state has these resources, and every citizen is entitled to them. It is our collective problem when the services become too expensive to share among ourselves, and that's where our vote means power! Make sure everyone you know is or will be registered and votes regularly! It is what makes our Union!And I'm a hippie! With a vote!! And a proud nation I believe in!! That forgets about the little folks sometimes.....Oh, clove oil is a great tooth pain reliever too... Hope you feel better soon!...

No comments:

Post a Comment