Wednesday 8 April 2020

What's a good car dealership to buy a car?

Marquetta Gimm: DONT! Buy a car from a dealership! I just bought a 1999 Mercury cougar that needed a transmission. Paid 980 with parts and it runs like new. You just get dumb people who cant fix anything and thing their car is ruined once it doesnt move! Try to find some of those deals

Lupe Sancen: I would like to suggest that you look for a vehicle that is economical with good fuel economy. This is why I would recommend taking a look at something like a Chevrolet Malibu, Impala, Cruze, or Cobalt. I would also suggest taking at look at GM Certified Used site where you can get information on used vehicles in your area and search with your specific criteria in case you choose to go that route. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.Tricia, GM Customer Service....Show more

Lawanna Livsey: San Francisco bay area?Although I can afford a car, I find that I'm able to commute and get most of my errands done by bicycle. Maybe that wou! ld work for you, too. The roads are more bike-friendly than LA, and it never gets super cold, even in the winter. Get a bike, and whatever payment you were going to make for a car, use it to pay down your debts. When the debts are gone, your credit will have improved....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment